Friday, July 3, 2009

The Tre Influence

Today I spent my morning watching episodes from Tre's blog. -Because yes, that's exactly what one does in a foreign country with an entire curriculum to get in order before Monday.
Did I go to the market to pick up some fresh fruit?
Did I send out some very important emails?
Did I go walking on the beach?
Did I go do some sight seeing?
Did I take a trip into the city?
Did I start some laundry?
Did I organize our curriculum boxes?
Did I write out next week's lesson plan?
Did I take a minute to take some photos and soak in this Dominican culture?
Did I actually take time to update a blog?

No.

I guess there are some things that never change.

Thanks Tre - not only do you make me a better American citizen, you make me a productive tourist as well.

trehouston.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehehehe Call me ASAP...really. i got news

    ReplyDelete