Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Top of the Mountain



New York is such an adventure.
Never in my life have I felt so fulfilled and satisfied with who I am as a person, as a young woman, as a student, as a perspective world worker/entreperneur/businesswoman/etc
I attended the Fransican Friars of the Renewal shindig last week and went to confession.
While confessing, the Holy Spirit took over and just flowed through me - giving me the courage to confess my sins to the priest. Sins, I didn't even realize were sins, started coming out.



I am so happy here in NYC.
I don't have bad days.
I have sadness, and disappointments - I sometimes find myself frusterated or annoyed
but on the whole I'm so happy.


I just KNOW Someone out there is praying for me.
I am a different woman.
I feel like I am the woman I wanted to become.
I've become the woman I though I always wanted to be
and I'm happy.

It's so surreal. Especially when I think back to coming back from the D.R. and the struggle it was to get to NYC - the tears - the panic attacks - the evil
and here I am in NYC and the grace is abundant! and just veiling me. I'm veiled in God's grace. so veiled.

God is so good. I want to be near Him during this high time in my life because I don't want to say that when things are good I drift from God.
This is the moment, the top of the mountain, and the time that people live for. The times that people in hard times wish for. To feel how I feel now is what I wish for when I'm sad and depressed.
I am who I want to be.

My heart burns within me.


No comments:

Post a Comment